Sunday, June 30, 2013
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF
CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
CALLS UPON THE MEMBERS TO RESPOND TO THE CALL GIVEN BY CONFEDERATION REOPRODUCED BELOW AND CONTRIBUTE ONE DAY SALARY
CONFEDERATION APPEALS TO ALL CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES TO DONATE ONE DAY WAGES TO
PRIME MINISTER'S RELIEF FUND
Excessive and unexpected rainfall resulting in furious floods has battered beyond measure, the Himalayan hill state of Uttarakhand. Whole villages, stretches of roads and communication links have been affected. More than 1000 persons met with tragic death. Thousands, including those from other parts of the country who were undertaking pilgrimages to religiously significant temples in the region, remain stranded. Hundreds of houses and buildings along the banks of Alakananda and the Bhagirathi has been swept away in Rudraprayag district alone. Thousands have become homeless.
As the magnitude of the tragedy caused in Uttarakhand continues to unfold, Prime Minister Sri. Manmohan Singh has issued an appeal for generous donations to support the victims who have suffered extensive devastation. Prime Minister appealed that - "At this moment, the affected people need our help to tide over the calamity that has fallen upon them, to survive and to rebuild their lives. I request all citizens of India to stand with our distressed fellow countrymen, and actively participate in the national effort to support them at this difficult time".
It is needless to say that the Central Govt. Employees have an urgent and important role to play in helping the flood victims and we shall have to rise upto the occasion, as in the past when such national calamities occurred. The National Secretariat of the Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers calls upon the entireity of Central Govt. Employees to donate one day's salary to the Prime Minister Relief Fund and extend our full support to the flood victims to rebuild their lives.
All the Affiliates of the Confederation, State Committees (C-O-Cs) and CHQ Office bearers are requested to make maximum efforts to collect and remit the donations to Prime Minister's Relief Fund.
Secretary General, Confederation
CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND WOKKERS; DELHI STATE
Monday, June 10, 2013
- Presentation of the report of the organization since 12th All India Conference and its adoption.
- Adoption of the report of Audited Accounts and review of the financial position of the Organization.
- 5thWomen’s Convention.
- Review of the functioning of the Organization -
- Status of departmental demands and further course of action to be taken.
- Amendment of the Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees’ Association.
- National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations and building up of united movement of officers and employees of Civil Accounts organization.
- “Joint Action Committee of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers Organizations” – building up of united movement of Accounts and Audit Employees and Officers.
- Involvement of Civil Accounts Employees in Confederation activities and Working Class movements.
- Policy, programme and Resolution(s).
- Election of National Executive Committee for the next term.
- Election of Auditor.
- Any other item (with the permission of Chair).
- Vote of thanks.