No. AICAEA/HQ/ A-2/2009/2141 Dated 3rd July, 2009
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
Subject:- Meeting with the National Executive of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
This Association vide its letter No. AICAEA/HQ/A-2/09/1743 dated 29-04-2009 had requested you to kindly convene an introductory meeting with the representatives of the Association so that the Association could submit a Memorandum on the long pending demands for their discussion subsequently in a meeting between the official side and the National Executive Members. But the Association has not received any response of the said letter so far.
However, as per the decision of the National Executive Meeting of this Association held on 11th and 12th June 2009, I am enclosing herewith the charter of priority demands with the request to you to kindly convene a meeting with the National Executives of the Association for discussion and settlement of the said demands at the earliest.
Enclo: Charter of Demands. Sd/-
1. Com.M.P.Pandit, Secy General, AICAEA CAT II, Mumbai.
2. All National Executive members.
1. Filling up of all vacant posts by direct recruitment, promotion and absorption of deputationists on agreed terms and no outsourcing and off-loading of works of Civil Accounts.
2. Vacation of vindictive actions against employees and officers of the organization and taking appropriate action against officers' responsible for victimization and vindictive action.
3. Restoration of 594 posts kept in operational abeyance.
4. Settlement of 6 CPC related issues-
Upgradation of LDCs by re-designating them as Accounts Assistants and grant of following Pay scales and Grade Pay to different cadres-
a) Accounts Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
b) Accountant/DEO Gr.A/Steno Grade– II PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
c) Sr. Accountant/ Steno Grade- I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
d) Sr. Accountant with II ACP PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
e) Asstt. Accounts Officer/ PS PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
PB-3 with grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
On completion of four years.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of Check-Off system as per Government instructions.
6. Augmentation of Additional Staff strength required in PAOs of Ministry of Home Affairs and creation of justified posts immediately.
7. Formation of Department of Accounts under Controller General of Accounts.
8. Conversion of DEO as Accountant.
9. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group-D qualified Departmental examination before 0ctober2003 and restoration of 5% promotional Quota to the post of LDC.
10. Increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 20% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
11. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing Departmental Competitive Examination conducted by SSC.
12. Separate toilet facilities and Rest Room facilities for women employees in all offices.
13. Issuing of Gradation lists of all cadres immediately.
14. Provision of amenities to the Central Office of the Association.
15. Supply of copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/ Circulars in the website of CGA.