JOINT ACTION COMMITTEE OF
ACCOUNTS & AUDIT EMPLOYEES & OFFICERS ORGANISATIONS
15/1089-90, Vasundhara, Dt Ghaziabad (UP) -201012
Reference: JAC/Mass CL/5/2010 Date: 22-03-2010
Deptt of Expenditure
Ministry of Finance, Govt of India
New Delhi – 110001
The audit and accounts employees and officers had been demanding the implementation of award given by Board of Arbitration in CA No 03/2001 with regard to pay scale of audit & accounts cadres.
The non implementation of the award has caused irreparable damage to the cause of audit and accounts cadres.
The further upgradation of the pay scales of Assistants in the Central Sectt without extending the same to audit/accounts cadres has caused much resentment amongst our membership.
In pursuance of these demands the audit & accounts employees and officers would proceed on one day casual leave on 8th April 2010.
This is for information please.
The charter of demands is enclosed.
Charter of Demands
1. Implement arbitration award by granting higher pay scale notionally w.e.f.1-1-1986 and effectively w.e.f 1-1-2006.
2. upgrade LDCs by re-designating them as Acctts/Audit Assistants and following pay sales to different cadres-
Acctts/Audit Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
Accountant/Auditor/ Steno Gr.II PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
Sr. Accountant/Auditor/ Steno Gr.I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
SO/AAO/PS PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4800
PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400
On completion of 4 years.
Accounts/Audit Officer PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.6600
Sr. Accounts/Audit Officer PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.7600
3. Grant ACP on departmental hierarchy basis.
4. Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs.4800 from the day of passing JAO/SOG examination.
5. Grant three increments on passing departmental confirmatory examination.
6. Step up pay of Senior Promotees who exhausted ACP in the event of junior drawing more pay and getting ACP in compliance with apex court judgment.
7. Grant recognition to Railway Accounts Staff Association.