ALL INDIA CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES' ASSOCIATION CATEGORY-II
CENTRAL HEAD QUARTER
C/O REGIONAL PAY & ACCOUNTS OFFICE
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE,
OLD C.G.O. BLDG, 3rd FLOOR, 101, M.K. ROAD, MUMBAI-400 020.
No. AICAEA Cat-II/CHQ/W.C.Notif-2010 / 30th April 2010
N O T I F I C A T I O N
In exercise of the provision under Article 9(b) & 10 of Part II of the Constitution of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II it is hereby notified that the Central Working Committee Meeting of the Association will be held in Shillong from 11th and 12th June 2010
Venue: Earle Holiday Home
Time: Time will be announced after the flag hoisting and offering of floral tribute to
Martyrs column, which is scheduled be held at 9.30 A.M. of 11.06.2010
1) Presentation of report of the Secretary General.
2) Presentation of Accounts of the Association by Finance Secretary
3) Review of the functioning of the Association (a) Central Head Quarter and (b) Branches
4) Recognition of the Association
5) Discussion on Charter of demands
6) Coordination with All India Association of Pay & Accounts Officers (Civil)
7) Functioning of National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations
8) Role of AICAEA Category-II in the working class movement especially in Central Govt.employees front
9) Filling up of vacant posts in the National Executive
10) Policy programme and resolutions
11) Any other matter with the permission of chair
12) Vote of thanks
Composition: In terms of Article 9(a) of Part II of the Constitution, Central Working Committee shall consist of the members of National Executive and the Branch Secretary or any other accredited representative of the Branches.
Delegates are to ensure that the membership fee has been paid up to date, before the starting of the Conference.
Inaugural Session: Inaugural session will start immediately after the Flag Hoisting Ceremony and offering of floral tribute to Martyrs Column at 9.30 A.M.
The delegates are requested to send the following information to any of the following important functionaries of AICAEA /AICAEA Cat-II and also to Central Head Quarter
1) Name of delegates / Observers
2) Name of train and its number
3) Time and date of arrival at Guwhati/Shillong.
Contacts in Shillong
1. J. Bhattacharjee -09436101084
2. A. Bhattacharjee -09436334625
3. B. Dev -09436101084
4. G. Chakroborty -09436704191
5. W.Shangpliang -09436703989
6. K. R. Hajong -09436163049
7. S. Shangpliang -09615961395
8. M. Bhattacharjee -09436332993
Contacts in Guwahati:
1. S. K. Dutta -09864059828
2. D. Saika -09957316138
3. S. Saha -09706079228
GUIDE TO SHILLONG
Climate: Summer: Max 23.30 degrees C, Min. 15.00 degrees C.
Clothing: Summer (April to October): Light tropical
ACCESS AND COMMUNICATION:
Air: The nearest Air Port is at Umroi, 35Kms away. However, Lokoprio Gopinath Bordoli International Airport, Guwahati 128Kms from Shillong is the major hub of air traffic in the region.
Rail: Shillong is connected with rest of the country through Guwahati. Guwahati Railway station is 103Kms from Shillong.
Road: Meghalaya Transport Corporation (MTC) operates bus services from Shillong to Guwahati and Guwahati to Shillong from 0600 hours daily. Tourist Taxi, Tata Sumo is also available for travel between Shillong to Guwahati and vice-verse. The Sumo/Taxi services from Shillong to Guwahati and Guwahati to Shillong is from 0400 hours to 2000 hours daily. The Sumo/Taxi Stand is just 10 Min. walking distance from Guwahati Railway station. Sumo fair from Guwahati to Shillong ranges from Rs. 120 to Rs. 150 and the taxi fair Rs. 190. The Bus station is in Lokhra around15 KM from Guwahati Railway station. But there is an out agency in Paltan Bazar in the premises of Assam state Transport Corporation office. This is very near to the Sumo/Taxi Stand. The Bus fair is Rs.80/-. It shall take approximately 3(three) hours journey from Guwahati to Shillong.
Local Transport: Un-metered yellow-top, black-body taxis are available for traveling to various destinations in the city. The fair from Civil Hospital to Police Bazar is Rs. 5/- only. Civil Hospital is the last stand for some Sumo/Buses. However most of them reaches Police Bazar.
Venue: the Venue for the C. W. C is Earle Holiday Home Oakland, which is 5 Minutes walking distance from Police Bazar/ Meghalaya Transport Corporation (MTC) office Jail Road. The Holiday Home is adjacent to Ward's Lake.
Forwarded to: -
1. All the National Executive members
2. All the Branch Secretaries
3. Secretary General,NFCAA,New Delhi
N.B: Branch Secretaries are requested to send the membership list to Central Head quarter as early as possible