All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
C/o Regional Pay and Accounts Office
Ministry of Commerce
No:-AICAEA/AICAEA CAT-II/HQ/A-2/2010/235 Dated: 20th August, 2010
The Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
The Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers, New Delhi vide letter No. Conf/D-9/2010 dated: 13th August, 2010 has served notice to the Cabinet Secretary to the Government of India that the employees who are members of the affiliates of the Confederation of Central Government employees and workers will go on one day strike on 7th September, 2010 in support of charter of demands adopted by the Confederation.
This is to give notice that the members of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II being the affiliates of the Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers, shall go on a day's strike on 7th September 2010. The charter of demands in pursuance of which the employees will embark upon one day strike action is enclosed.
Enclo: as stated above.
(V.Bhattacharjee) (M.P.Pandit) Secretary General Secretary General
Copy to Secretary General, Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers', New Delhi for information.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
PART –A (COMMON DEMANDS)
- Price rise of essential commodities to be contained through appropriate corrective and distributive measures like universal PDS and containing speculation in commodity market.
- Concrete proactive measures to be taken for linkage of employment protection in the recession stricken sectors with the stimulate package being offered to the concerned entrepreneurs and for augmenting public investment in infrastructure.
- Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
- Steps to be taken for removal of all restrictive provisions based on poverty line in respect of eligibility of converge of the schemes under the Unorganized Workers Social Security Act 2008 and creation of National Fund for the Unorganized Sector to provide for a National Floor Level Social Security to all unorganized Sector workers including the contract/casual workers in line with the recommendation of National Commission on Enterprises in Unorganized Sector and Parliamentary Standing Committee on Labour.
- Disinvestment of shares of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) is not resorted to for meeting budgetary deficit and instead their growing reserve and surplus is used for expansion and modernization purpose and also for revival of sick Public Sector Undertakings.
- Fill up all vacant posts and lift the ban on recruitment.
- Stop outsourcing/contractorisation of Governmental functions
- Regularise all daily rated workers/employees/;Grameen Dak Sewaks and remove the ceiling on compassionate appointments; end the discrimination in the bonus ceiling of GDS employees.
- Withdraw PFRDA bill and extend the statutory defined benefit pension scheme to all Government employees.
- Guarantee right to strike as a fundamental right of employees.
PART –B (DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS)
1. Formation of Department of Accounts under CGA.
2. Upgrade LDCs by re-designating them as Acctts Assistants and following pay scales to different cadres-
Acctts. Assistant PB-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2400
Accountant PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4200
Sr. Accountant/ Steno Gr.I PB-2 with Grade Pay Rs.4600
AAO/PS PB-2 with Grade PayRs.4800
PB-3 with Grade Pay Rs.5400on completion of 4 years.
3. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of Check-Off system as per Government instructions.
4. Implementation of MACP scheme by removing its anomalies
(a) Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing Departmental Competitive Examination conducted by SSC.
(b) Step up pay of Senior Promotees who exhausted ACP and in the event of junior drawing more pay and getting ACP in compliance with apex court judgment.
5. Conversion of DEO as Accountant.
6. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy in respect of AAOs and implementation of the policy transparently.
7. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group-D who had qualified Departmental examination before 0ctober 2003 and restoration of 5% promotional Quota to the post of LDC.
8. Increase promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 20% of posts of AAOs and remove condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
9. Grant one increment and Grade pay of Rs.4800 from the day of passing AAO© examination.
10. Supply of copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/ Circulars in the website of CGA.