COPY OF CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS OF A.I.C.A.E.A. LETTER No: AICAEA/HQ/A-3/11/CBDT/1190 Dated: 13th July, 2011 to Shri Jawhar Thakur, Principal Chief Controller of Accounts,Central Board of Direct Taxes,New Delhi
Subject: Option for posting in newly created ZAOs/FPUs –
In continuation of this Association's letter of even No. dated 28th June 2011, I am enclosing herewith the list of willing persons from some of the Zonal Accounts Offices for posting in newly created Zonal Accounts Offices and Filed Pay Units.
It has been informed us by our Branches that, employees working in ZAOs of their stations are hesitating to give their options out of various apprehensions and if such apprehensions are removed by holding discussions with the representatives of the Association, employees shall exercise their options.
Therefore, we are furnishing some of the points below and request you to kindly convene a meeting with us to discuss those issues –
1. Transfer to be effected in respect of willing persons who have given option for transfer on permanent basis.
2. Those employees who have given willingness to new offices on temporary basis are to be considered and reposted back to their parent office after six months. They may be posted as per temporary transfer Rules.
3. Persons deputed to new office on temporary transfer basis should be allowed undertake official visit to their parent station for highly.
4. In case there is any reduction of strength due to shifting of work to new office, excess employee (s) if any, should be adjusted in their parent station only.
5. Persons working on deputation basis and seeking absorption and temporary status Employees seeking regularation may be dealt favorably and expeditionly.
6. Updated cadre wise sanctioned strength of all offices may be made available to the Association.
Enclo: as above