Highlights of the extended Federal Executive Meeting
Of NFCAA held at Nagpur on 22nd March 2012
Extended Federal Executive Meeting was held at Nagpur on 22nd March 2012. 28 Federal Executive members including two Women Committee members and one Branch Secretary attended the meeting Highlights of the meeting is as under:-
At the very outset meeting observed two minutes silence as a mark of respect to Com. (Mrs.) Bhuama Shekharan, ex-PS to CCA, UD and a stanch supporter of the Association.
1. Hailed the Civil Accounts Employees participated and made the Strike on 28th February 2012 a success and decided to take more efforts to ensure participation of Cent Percent Civil Accounts Employees in future struggles.
2. Passed a Resolution condemning unilateral issuance of minutes of the meeting held between CGA and National Executive of AICAEA on 12th December 2011 and closing down of items raised in the meeting by staff side unilaterally and adamantly in violation of JCM norms.
3. Decided to resort to different forms of organizational actions by the Units/Branches and Centralized Dharna by Federal Executives in front of CGA Office in the event of non-response to request for amendments in the minutes and non-settlement of the demands including the demand of grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT II.
4. Directed Com. A. K. Mehta, Addl. Secretary General, AICAEA, Cat-II to function as Acting Secretary General of the Association till it meets in its CWC meeting in June 2012.
5. Appealed upon the members to contribute Rs:- 200/- from qualification Pay arrears and Rs:- 500/- from increment arrear for improvement in the fund positions of different ties of the organization.
6. Decided to hold 5th Federal Council meeting at Pune in 3rd Week of June 2012 .
7. Accepted the proposal for formation of West Delhi Branch and Southend Branch, Delhi (representing PAO, CRPF and other units of the vicinity and PAO, BSF Unit alongwith other units of the area respectively) and directed Secretary Generals of AICAEA and AICAEA Cat-II to do the needful in this regard.
8. Take all effort to revive functioning of the Joint Action Committee of Accounts and Audit Employees and officers Organizations in order to ensure persuasions of demands of Accounts and Audit Employees and officers and review the demand of merger Accountant and Senior Accountant.
9. (a) Passed resolution condemned the unlawful functioning, anti employee activities and misbehavior of Sr. AO, PAO, Central Excise, Madurai and shielding the officer concerned by Civil Accounts authorities.
(b) Decided to resort to organizational actions throughout the country in the event of non-response to the request of the NFCAA
10. Continue opposition to the e-payment scheme till there is negotiated settlement and resort to sustained campaign to educate the membership about the ill effects of e-payment.