In the meeting held between the CGA and the National Executives of AICAEA on 12th December 2011, CGA had promised to take up the issues like Grant of higher pay scales to MTS, DEO, Accountant, Senior Accountant, AAO, PS as well as creation of posts and MACP discriminations etc. with the Government. CGA had also assured to settle the issues like grant of recognition to AICAEA (CAT- II), Compassionate appointments, grant of four increments on qualifying DCT and filling up the vacant post etc.
BUT AFTER THE LAPSE OF TWO MONTHS CGA RELEASED MINUTES OF THE MEETING, DENYING ALL COMMITMENTS AND CLOSED DOWN, UNILATERALLY, 12 OUT OF THE 20 ITEMS DISCUSSED.
The AICAEA and the NFCAA repeatedly requested CGA to honour the assurances he had given to the Civil Accounts Employees of the Country and issue the actual minutes in consultation with the National Executive of AICAEA.
BUT CGA AND HIS OFFICERS HAVE DELIBERATELY PREFERRED TO IGNORE THE REQUESTS OF THE ASSOCIATION.
Further the e-payment system is going to create havoc in the Civil Accounts Organisation. The NFCAA had therefore requested CGA to listen the views of the employees' representatives on this issue.
But, CGA IGNORED THIS REQUEST TOO.
IN PROTEST OF THE ABOVE SITUATIONS
The Federal Executive meeting of NFCAA held at Nagpur on 22nd March, 2012 has decided that
The office bearers of NFCAA, National Executives of AICAEA and AICAEA CAT II shall stage
DAY LONG DHARNA ON MAY10, 2012 FROM 11AM IN FRONT OF CGA OFFICE
(Loknayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi).
-- We Appeal all of you to Awake to the Situation and join the Struggle--
LET US SHOW UNITY AT THIS DANGER HOUR
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category –II
20 POINT CHARTER OF DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS
1. Filling up of all vacant posts.
2. Settlement of VI CPC related issues:
Upgradation of LDCs by redesignating them as Accounts Assistants and grant of following pay scales and grade pay to different cadres-
a. Accounts Assistant-PB 1 with grade pay of Rs. 2400
b. Accountant/DEO – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4200
c. Senior Accountant/Steno Gr. 1 – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4600
d. Senior Accountant with II ACP – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800
e. AAO/PS -PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800 – 3 with GP of Rs. 5400 on completion of 4 years.
3. Creation of PAOs/ Posts in all Ministries/Departments and strengthening of Internal Audit of Government Departments and Organizations, aided financially by the Government.
4. Deportation of all deputationists and increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 30% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of check-off system as per Government instructions.
6. Grant of I & II financial upgradations under original ACP Scheme and benefit of III financial Upgradation under new MACP Scheme.
7. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
8. Grant Pay Scale of Rs: 1350 - 2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgment.
9. Promotion of all left out non-matriculate Group D qualified departmental examination before October, 2003 and restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC.
10. Removal of discrimination within the cadre of Stenographers in granting the benefit of MACP.
11. Decentralization of CPAO and formation of regional offices to make the very purpose of operation of Pension Accounting Offices effective and conveniently accessible to old aged Pensioners.
12. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAO and implementation of the policy transparently
13. Settlement of all compassionate appointment cases.
14. Grant of 4 increments on passing DCT between the periods 01.01.73 to 31.05.81 and for others, for passing DCT, 3 increments.
15. Supply of Copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/circulars in the website of CGA.
16. Provision of amenities to the central office of AICAEA.
17. Provision of adequate amenities for finalization of Pre-2006 cases, without which, the deadline of 31.11.12 could not be met.
18. as has been done in earlier occasions and granted by Defence Accounts Department, grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6 CPC recommendations.
19. Provision of imparting training to candidates appearing for DCT.
20. Issuing of Gradation Lists of all cadres immediately.