NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF
CENTRAL HEADQUARTER: NEW DELHI
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
CENTRAL HEADQUARTER: MUMBAI
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No: NFCAA/HQ/A-2/12/1325 -29 Dated: 1st June, 2012
The Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
Subject: - Protest day on 8th June 2012
I am directed to invite your kind attention to our letter no. NFCAA/HQ/A-2/12/1001 dated 11th May, 2012 and state that, despite sincere efforts of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II to settle the issues of the employees through mutual dialogue, the Civil Accounts authorities have taken the position of not settling the problems of the employees and ignoring the requests of the Employees organizations as well.
Since the above discussed situations are untenable, members of both the Associations shall observe Protest Day on 8th June 2012 against apathetic attitude of Civil Accounts Authorities by wearing Black Badges for the whole day.
This is for your kind information and necessary action please.
Enclo: Charter of Demands
Copy f or information and necessary action to:-
- Pr.CCA, CBDT, New Delhi. The request for a meeting on the items submitted on 13th March 2012 has since been ignored.
- Pr.CCA, CBEC, New Delhi. The protest is against non-settlement of issues relating to different offices including PAO, Madurai and Delhi Offices.
- CCA, Ministry of Home Affairs. The requests made in the discussion on 5th March 2012 and letter dated 16th March 2012 have since been ignored.
- CA, Ministry of Water Resources. Protest is against ignoring the repeated requests for settling the issues concerning with the employees of PAO, Farakka Barrage project.
20 point charter of demands
1. Filling up of vacant posts
2. Settlement of VI CPC related issues:
Upgradation of LDCs by redesignating them as Accounts Assistants and grant of following pay scales and grade pay to different cadres-
a. Accounts Assistant-PB 1 with grade pay of Rs. 2400
b. Accountant/DEO – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4200
c. Senior Accountant/Steno Gr. 1 – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4600
d. Senior Accountant with II ACP – PB 2 with GP of Rs. 4800
e. AAO/PS-PB2 with GP of Rs.4800–3 with GP of Rs.5400 on completion of 4 years.
3. Creation of PAOs/ Posts in all Ministries/Departments and strengthening of Internal Audit of Government Departments and Organizations, aided financially, by the Government.
4. Deportation of all deputationists and increase in promotional quota for Senior Accountant as AAO to 30% of posts of AAO and removal of condition of 53 years of age for promotion.
5. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of check-off system as per Government instructions.
6. Grant of I & II financial upgradations under original ACP Scheme and benefit of III financial Upgradation under new MACP Scheme.
7. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
8. Grant Pay Scale of Rs: 1350-2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgments.
9. Restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC for GR-D/MTS.
10. Settlement of cadre problem in PAO, CRPF arisen after amalgamation of the office in Civil Accounts Organisation.
11. Decentralization of CPAO and formation of regional offices to make the very purpose of operation of Pension Accounting Offices effective and conveniently accessible to old aged Pensioners.
12. Adaptation of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAO and implementation of the policy transparently
13. Settlement of all compassionate appointment cases.
14. Grant of 4 increments on passing DCT between the periods 01.01.73 to 31.05.81 and for others, for passing DCT, 3 increments.
15. Supply of Copies of orders/OMs of general interest of staff to the Association in terms of the Government of India as well as CGA's instructions and placement of orders/circulars in the website of CGA.
16. Provision of amenities to the central office of AICAEA.
17. Provision of adequate amenities for finalization of Pre-2006 cases, without which, the deadline of 31.11.12 could not be met.
18. As has been done in earlier occasions and granted by Defence Accounts Department, grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6 CPC recommendations.
19. Provision of imparting training to candidates appearing for DCT.