DECISIONS OF FEDERAL EXECUTIVE MEETING
Held on 17th July 2015
The very first meeting of the newly composed Federal Executive was held on 17th July 2015 at Chennai immediately after the 14th/6th AICs of AICAEA/AICAEA Cat-II and 6th National Convention of Women’s Committee were over. The meeting was presided over by Com. G. K. Nair, President, NFCAA.
In this meeting representatives of AICAEA and AICAEA Cat-II had made brief reporting’s of the decisions taken in the Delegate sessions of the Conferences. On the basis of these reporting, following decisions were taken.-
STRIKE ON 2ND SEPTEMBER 2015 AND INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 23RD NOVEMBER 2015
Since the call of strike on 2nd September 2015 has been endorsed by the Joint Delegate session of the Conferences, it shall be implemented unitedly and the NFCAA shall take joint effort for mobilization of the members. Joint tour programme shall be drawn up and all federal executive members shall move jointly to make the strike a grand success. Branches/ stations/State/ Regions like Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, NE, M.P. Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana and Karnataka shall be tried to be visited. All Branches shall make their own tour programme too and ensure visit of all Units within 15th August 2015. Members should be explained the 12 point charter demands raised by the Central Trade Unions and 10 point Charter demands of the Confederation.
Further, as per convention joint strike notice for the strike shall be served to CGA by both Associations on 11th August 2015 as per the direction of the Confederation.
ORGANISATIONAL ACTIONS ON DEPARTMENTAL DEMANDS
In pursuance of the decisions taken in the joint Delegate session, it has been decided that while visiting the stations the demand of cadre review and 19 other pending demands should be explained to the members. Importance of the demand of achievement of Cadre Review and its implementation before implementation of the 7CPC recommendations should be explained to the members and they should also be requested to participate in the organizational actions. Following organizational actions have been adopted by the meeting for persuasion of the demand of Cadre Review and 19 other demands.-
1. Demands day on 18th August 2015; - On this day, all members shall wear back badge. Unit/Branch wise lunch hour demonstration at all stations shall be held
2. Joint Day Long Dharna on 100th September 2015.
A Joint Day Long Dharna shall be organized by the Branches on 10th September 2015 in front of the office of Sr. most Officer of the station. All office bearers of the Branches of AICAEA and AICAEA Cat-II shall sit for day long dharna by taking leave.
3. Half day walk out on 14th October 2015.
Totality of the members shall stage half day walk out on 14th October 2015. The modalities about this programme shall be decided and informed to all.
Following decisions were taken by the meeting:-
a) All Branches (Both AICAEA and AICAEACATII) which have not held their Conferences and Branch level Women Convention shall complete those with in 31st August 2015. Along with branch Conference and Women Convention they shall also form the Local level NFCAA make it functional.
b) Uniform rate of membership subscription of Rs.80/- shall be there and both Associations simultaneously write to the CGA in this regard.
c) Effort shall be taken by federation headquarters to improve the coverage of the issues and correspondences of both Associations in the Accounts Crusader.
d) Both Affiliates of NFCAA, in terms of the Article 14 a) of the Constitution of NFCAA, shall remit their due share of quota to federation @10% of the monthly subscription received from the members. The quota of subscription shall be remitted to the Federation headquarters not later than the 20th of every month and it should commence immediately.
PROBLEMS IN PAO (CG, PDTM), MUMBAI
Attention of the Federal Executive meeting was invited by the Federal Executive Members of Mumbai that, on suspected misappropriation of the Government money, the Civil Administration has intervened in to the acts of some of the officers of PAO (CG, PDTM), Mumbai. It has created an atmosphere fear in the office and caused serious problems to the employees working in the office. In consideration of this situation, the meeting passed a resolution urging upon the Civil Accounts authorities to intervene into the affairs and protect the innocent employees form harassments. The meeting appreciated the role being played by the Branches and leadership of the Branch in dealing the matter. The meeting also decided that all sorts of help and support shall be extended to the members who are innocent and facing various difficulties
Thereafter the meeting was declared over with vote of thanks to the Chair.
The Extended Federal Executive meeting of the National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations (NFCAA), which represents the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category – II held today the 17th July 2015 in Chennai discussed on the problems arisen in the PAO (CG, PDTM), Mumbai which has vitiated the atmosphere in the office and causing serious problems to the employees working in the office.
The meeting resolves to urge upon the Civil Accounts authorities to kindly intervene into the affairs and protect the innocent employees form harassments.
The meeting further resolves to forward the resolution to the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, New Delhi and the Chief Controller of Accounts Ministry of Industry, New Delhi.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
Adopted by The Joint Delegate Session of 14th AIC Of AICAEA and 6th AIC of AICAEA CAT II held in Chennai from 15th To 17th July 2015 and duly endorsed by the Federal Executive Meeting held in Chennai on 17th July 2015
1. Cadre Review
Cadre Review in the Civil Accounts Organization on functional requirements and grant of appropriate Pay & Grade pay to different cadres.
a. Accounts Assistant (by upgradation of post of LDCs ) – Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- PB 1
b. Staff Car Driver Gr. II Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- PB 1
c. Stenographer Gr. III - Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- PB 1
d. Accountant -20%, DEO Grade A and Junior
Hindi Translator (converting as Accountant) - Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- PB 2
e. Sr. Accountant - 80%, Data Entry Operator Grade B/
Hindi Translator (Converting as Sr. Accountant)
Stenographer Gr. I (Merged post of Gr.II & I) - Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-PB 2
f. Sr. Accountant- on completion of 4 years/
Computer Operator - Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-PB 2
g. Private Secretary - Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-PB 2
After 4 years of service- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB 3
h. Asstt. Accounts Officer –
30% posts by promotion of Sr. Accountant on seniority
with removal of condition of 53 years of age for
eligibility and 70% by AAO(c) examination - Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB-2
h. AAO Grade II on completion of 4 years- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB 3
i. Sr. Private Secretary - Grade Pay Rs. 6600- PB 3
(Post should be re-designated as Principal
Private Secretary] Post of PPS may be allocated
to Principal Chief Controller of Accounts and
Chief Controller of Accounts (Addl. Secretary/
Joint Secretary level officers)
As per para 2(iii) of DOPT Order No.20/51/2009-CS.II (A)(Vol.II)
dated 25th February, 2011 - 625 newly created posts of PPS
have been allocated against Joint Secretaries and
equivalent level officers in different Ministries/
Departments participating in CSSS on functional jurisdiction
j. Restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC for Gr-D/MTS and clearing of backlog by promoting all eligible MTS to the grade of Accounts Assistant as a onetime measure.
2. Formation of independent Department Of Accounts under CGA.
3. Filling up of vacant posts - regularization of contract /outsourced workers as per orders dated 23-01-2013 issued by Ministry of Labour - grant of minimum wage to those who are working against regular posts.
4. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II, NFCAA and implementation of check-off-system as
per Government instructions.
5. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAOs and implementation of the
policy transparently and filling up of vacant posts by providing promotions to Civil Accounts Employees.
6. Provision of alternative accommodation and amenities to the Central Office of AICAEA.
7. Imparting training and grant of incentive for implementation of e-payment system.
8. Removal of discrimination in the date of effect of Promotion and grant of date of effect of promotion from 1st January of the year to all cadres.
9. Allotment of one seat in the National Council,(JCM) and 2nd seat in Departmental Council(JCM) to All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
10. Counting of service for Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant-
(a) from the date passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
(b) from the 1st July of the next year of passing open examination conducted by SSC as per orders of DOPT and MHA
11. Grant Pay Scale of Rs. 1350-2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgments.
12. Removal of injustice to newly recruited Accountant in the matter of granting 1st increment through rectification of the procedure of Departmental Confirmatory test and also imparting training to the candidates.
13. Grant of two financial up gradation to MTS under ACP scheme who had completed 24 years of service before implementation of MACP Scheme as has done by the O/o the Pr. of Audit and Director, Economic service Ministries, Delhi vide order No:- AMG.I/Admn-1/32 dated 24.06.2014 .
14. Grant of Headquarter allowance to Sr.PS/PS/Stenos posted in office of CGA.
15. Removal of anomaly in grade pay arisen in PAO, CRPF after amalgamation of the office in Civil Accounts Organization.
16. As per decision of Supreme Court, payment of arrears in cash from 01.01.1996 to 18-02-2003 to Sr. Accountants due to upgradation of pay scale from 1-1-1996 .
17. Decentralization of CPAO and formation of regional offices to make the very purpose of operation of Pension Accounting Offices effective and conveniently accessible to old aged Pensioners.
18. Relaxation for revision of option for fixation of pay in the revised pay structure for persons promoted to the grade of Asstt. Accounts Officer (AAO) after 01.01.2006.
19. As has been done in earlier occasions and granted by Defence Accounts Department, Grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6th CPC recommendations.
20. No redeployment of retired officers and employees in the Civil Accounts Organization.
Demands Adopted by the 6th National Women’s Convention
1. Reservation of 33% seats for women in legislatures and Government services
2. Setting up of Departmental level “Complaints Committee” in terms of the direction of Supreme Court of India and National Commission for Women.
3. Expeditious settlement of cases of sexual harassments and incidents of misbehaviors at work places.
4. Making provisions of Ladies Common Room in all Central Government Offices.
5. Stoppage of projecting Women as commodities by media and advertising agencies.
6. Imposition of exemplary punishment on crime against women.