NATIONAL FEDERATION OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATIONS
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: NEW DELHI
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category -II
CENTRAL HEADQUARTERS: COCHIN
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
No. NFCAA/HQ/A-1/Cir-1/2016 Dated: 02.04.2016
All Federal Executive Members,
All Women Committee Members,
All Branch Secretaries of AICAEA & AICAEA Cat- II
Non-Settlement of Demands: Observe Protest Day by holding
Branch Wise Lunch Hour Demonstration on 12th April 2016:
For quite some time past the Federation headquarters has been pursuing with the authorities for discussion and settlement of the long pending demands.
1. Since no AAO (Civil) examination was conducted by the CGA authorities after October 2014, the future candidates have become totally disappointed and they are suffering from various apprehensions.
In the discussion held on 11th December 2015, CGA had informed in person that the continuity of the AAO (Civil) Examination would be maintained and soon a decision shall be taken by the authorities to conduct the examination for the year 2015. But no decision to conduct AAO (Civil) Examination for the year 2015 has so far been taken by CGA office.
2. The examination for 2016 has also become due and as per schedule, the examination is to be held in the month of October-November 2016.
The central headquarters of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association vide its letter dated 9th March, 2016 had requested the CGA authorities to conduct the examinations. But CGA office has not yet taken any decision.
3. Several posts in the grade of AAO are lying vacant in different parts of the country. Due to this, the works in the organization are suffering very badly and it is more than a year, majority of the existing AAOs are bearing the burden of attending additional work load of other AAOs and most of the Senior Accountants are performing the duties of AAOs due to non-availability of AAOs so that the payment and Accounting functions of the Government of India continue smoothly.
In the discussion held on 11th December 2015 CGA had informed that the work is in progress and soon a decision shall be taken to grant promotion to all eligible candidates as AAOs. But even after three months no decision has been taken.
On the other hand, the candidates who had qualified the AAO (Civil) examination 2014 have been awaiting their posting orders as AAOs for last one year and no promotion under 10% seniority promotion quota was granted to any Senior Accountant to the post of AAO in the year 2015. Consequentially, all senior most Senior Accountants of the organization are retiring from service without even getting the benefit of adhoc promotion as AAOs inspite of existence of an order of CGA office.
Not only these, many AAOs are awaiting transfer to their choice stations on completion of their tenure and their families are suffering in different manners.
Most astonishingly, while hundreds of the eligible candidates of the Civil Accounts organization itself are awaiting promotions, the Civil Accounts authorities, overlooking this fact have asked the Delhi Government to sponsor candidates for the posts of AAOs on deputation basis.
The Central headquarters of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association vide its letter 10th March 2016 respectively had requested the following to the CGA
(a) The AAO (Civil) Examination being the only available corridor for the career advancement to the Group-C Civil Accounts Employees, CGA may kindly appreciate the plight of the employees and take an early decision to conduct the examinations.
(b) Issue orders for posting of all candidates qualified AAO (Civil) examination, 2014 before 31st March 2016.
(c) Grant promotions to the Senior Accountants as AAOs who are eligible for promotion under 10% promotion quota.
(d) Issue orders for transfer of the AAOs completed their tenure posting period and awaiting posting to their choice stations.
(e) Cancel the decision of CGA office to bring persons from other departments/ organizations as AAOs on deputation basis and grant adhoc promotions to the eligible persons of Civil Accounts organization itself in case vacancies exist after issuing orders for promotion to the persons discussed in Sl. No. (b) and (c) above.
But CGA office has not taken any decision
4. As per the Government directions the apex level Joint Action Committee of Accounts audit and employees organizations has submitted a memorandum to the Cabinet Secretary. In a subsequent meeting of the apex JAC, it was decided that all constituent organizations shall approach their respective heads of the organizations for discussing the 7th pay commission related issues so that a follow-up action on this matter could unitedly be taken by the constituents of apex JAC.
As per the decision of leadership of co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers organizations, the Central Headquarters of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association had requested CGA in the 1st week March 2016 to convene a brief meeting with a combined delegation of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II and All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil).
But CGA has not met the team of delegation till date and it would cause serious damage to the future of the officers and employees of Civil Accounts organization.
5. Several issues discussed in the formal meeting held between the Official side of CGA authorities and the National Executives of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association on 6th November 2015 have not yet been settled which are going to adversely affect on the Civil Accounts Employees.
Dear Comrades, in view of the situations discussed above it has been decided that, Protest Day shall be observed On 12th April2016 by holding Branch wise Lunch Hour Demonstration. Enclosed resolution may be adopted and forwarded to the authorities.
This programme is the beginning. If our demands are ignored, higher form of organizational action shall be decided and all of you are requested to keep the members prepared for the same.
With warm greetings,
The joint lunch hour meeting of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association ……………………………….. Branch and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II ………………………………… Branch which represents all Group C employees and AAOs of Civil Accounts Organization records its strong protest against the pendency of the genuine demands of various categories of employees and urges upon the CGA to immediately settle following demands:-
1. Conduct the AAO (Civil) Examination immediately.
2. Issue orders for posting of all candidates qualified AAO (Civil) examination, 2014
3. Grant promotions to the Senior Accountants as AAOs who are eligible for promotion under 10% promotion quota.
4. Issue orders for transfer of the AAOs completed their tenure posting period and awaiting posting to their choice stations.
5. Cancel the decision of CGA office to bring persons from other departments/ organizations as AAOs on deputation basis and grant adhoc promotions to the eligible persons of Civil Accounts organization itself in case vacancies exist after issuing orders for promotion to the persons discussed in Sl. No. (b) and (c) above
6. Give appropriate recommendations to Cabinet Secretary on 7CPC related matters after convening meeting with the combined delegation of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II and All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil)
7. Settle following pending issues discussed in the formal meeting held on 6th November 2015:-
(i) Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAOs and implementation of the existing policy transparently without any discrimination.
(ii) Provision of alternative accommodation and amenities to the Central Office of AICAEA.
(iii) Counting of service for Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant –
(a)From the date passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC
(b)From the 1st July of the next year of passing open examination conducted by SSC as per orders of DoPT and MHA.
(iv) Grant of Pay Scale of Rs. 1350-2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgments.
(v) Removal of injustice to newly recruited Accountant in the matter of granting 1st increment through rectification of the procedure of Departmental Confirmatory test and also imparting training to the candidates.
(vi) Grant of two financial up gradation to MTS under ACP scheme who had completed 24 years of service before implementation of MACP Scheme as has done by the O/o the Pr. Of Audit and Director, Economic service Ministries, Delhi vide order No:- AMG.I/Admn-1/32 dated 24.06.2014.
(vii) (a) Grant of Headquarter allowance to Sr.PS/PS/Stenos posted in office of CGA.
(b) Improvements in promotional avenues of secretarial assistance through creation of posts and promotion of eligible persons working in Civil Accounts organization.
(viii) Removal of anomaly in grade pay arisen in PAO, CRPF after amalgamation of the office in Civil Accounts Organization.
(ix) Relaxation for revision of option for fixation of pay in the revised pay structure for persons promoted to the grade of Asstt. Accounts Officer (AAO) after 01.01.2006.
(x) Grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6th CPC recommendations
The meeting resolves to forward this resolution to the Controller General of Accounts, New Delhi and the Secretary General, National Federation of Civil Accounts, New Delhi.
(President of the meeting)