CIRCULAR OF CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE OF
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE OF
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association]
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II]
Represented as NFCAA
[All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil)]
No.COC/CA/2016/Circular-1 dated 03-06-2016
The National Executive/ Federal Executive members/ Branch Secretaries
of NFCAA and AIAPAO(C)
A meeting of the available representatives of the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations was held in Mumbai on 1st June 2016 at 4 p.m. in the Association room of NFCAA, Mumbai Branch. Following office Bearers of the National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations and All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) attended the meeting in addition to the office bearers of the Branches of Mumbai –
1. Com. Ajay K. Patole, Vice President, AICAEA,
2. Com. Dinish Shetty, Vice President, AIAPAO(Civil)
3. Com. Rajesh Singh, Vice President, AICAEA CAT II
4. Com. V. Bhattacharjee, Secretary General, NFCAA and Joint Convener, COC
5. Com. A.B. Sunil Kumar, Secretary General, AIAPAO(Civil) and Joint Convener, COC
6. Com. R.G. Bharne, Asstt. Secretary General, AICAEA,
7. Com. Amal V. Sule, Asstt. Secretary General, AICAEACAT II.
8. Com.K.G.Somakumar, Assistant Finance Secretary, AIAPAO(Civil)
9. Com. T.R. Janardanan, Former President of NFCAA and permanent invitee.
Com. M. K. Vidhyadharan, Com. T. V. Rajeevan, Com. G. N. Singh, Com. B. V. Lakhan and Com. O. M. Dhave from Mumbai were also present in the meeting.
Com. Dinesh Shetty, Vice-President, AIAPAO (Civil) presided over the meeting.
To begin with, the meeting reviewed the earlier decisions and status of the issues raised by the Co-ordination Committee before the authorities. Following were observed by the meeting-
In the meeting held between the official side of CGA office and the National Executive of All India Civil Accounts employees Association on 6th November 2015, CGA had informed that the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure had returned the Cadre Review proposal of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ cadres of CCAS with the remarks that proposal may be re-examined in terms of instructions contained in their O.M. NO. 5(3)/E.III/97 dated 07.01.1999 and No. 7(1)/E.Coord/2014 dated 29.10.2014. DoE has also informed that the revision of pay in respect of Civil Accounts Employees will not be done in isolation and the same may be viewed and examined in the larger context of Organized Accounts Service as a whole. Therefore, the matter will be examined by DoE, MoF, in a holistic manner keeping in view the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission as well. The Association was therefore asked to wait for the 7th Pay Commission recommendation and the decision of the Government.
But, pending implementation of 7CPC recommendations, the Ministry of Finance has accorded approval to the Cadre Review proposals of the Department of Posts. Further the C&AG has made his recommendations to the Government for cadre review/ cadre restructuring/ amendments in the Recruitment Rules.
Hence, in view of these facts and as per the DOPT instructions, cadre review of the Gr. B & C employees of Civil Accounts Employees should have been done by CGA much earlier and specifically before the cadre review of the Gr “A” cadres of Civil Accounts organization was done in March, 2015 (when the 7CPC was in session).
Since the fact discussed above and the consequential damage caused to the career prospects of AO/Sr. AOs due to the cadre review of the Gr “A” cadres were pointed out to CGA by the AICAPAO (Civil), the office of the CGA, in violation of the provisions of CCS (RSA) Rules, 1993, has discontinued the recognized status of the Association on the plea that re-verification of the membership of the Association was not held after the expiry of term period of five years. Further, despite having requisite number of membership, CGA is not granting recognition to AICAEACAT II encouraging parallelism.
The meeting therefore, decided that following sustained united actions in support of the demands listed below would be organized immediately under the banner of Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations-
1. Joint Campaign week in the month of June 2016 which shall culminate with a Daylong Dharna.
2. Joint Dharna in front of CGA by the Unit Committee, Branch Committee and National/Federal Executive members.
The dates for the programme shall be finalized by the Federal Executive meeting of NFCAA slated to be held on 10th and 11th June 2016 and circulated after discussing with the AIAPAO (Civil).
1. Immediate Cadre Review of Group-B and C Officers and Employees of Civil Accounts organization.
2. Continuation of recognition facilities to AIAPAO (Civil) till re-verification of membership is completed.
3. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT II having requisite number paid members for the purpose of recognition.
These demands shall be submitted to CGA on 10TH June 2016 by the available leaders of all constituent Associations of of Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees and Officers Associations.
With warm greetings
Secretary General Secretary General
& Jt. Convener & Jt. Convener