COC OF CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS CALLS UPON THE MEMBERS TO
WEAR BLACK BADGE FROM 7TH TO 9TH AUGUST 2018
HOLD TWO DAYS DAY LONG DHARNA FROM 8TH TO 9TH AUGUST 2018
IMMEDIATE CADRE REVIEW OF GROUP B&C CADRES
AND SETTLEMENT OF 25 POINT CHARTER OF DEMANDS
CO-ORDINATION COMMITTEE (COC)
CIVIL ACCOUNTS EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS ASSOCIATIONS
National Federation of Civil Accounts Associations (NFCAA)
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association]
[All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II]
[All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil)]
Central Office: - Address for Communication:
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No.COC/CA/2018/Circular-7 Dated: 25.07.2018
The Federal Executive members/ National Executive
/Branch Secretaries of NFCAA and AIAPAO(C) and conveners of COCs
IN PROTEST AGAINST
BETRYAL OF THE CGA AUTHORITIES
REVIVE ORGANIZATIONAL ACTIONS
BLACK BADGE WEARING FROM 7TH TO 9TH AUGUST 2018
TWO DAYS DAY LONG DHARNA FROM 8TH TO 9TH AUGUST 2018
Responding to our letter dated 26th June, 2018 the authorities of Controller General of Accounts had invited representatives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, All India Association of Pay and Accounts Officers (Civil) in truncated form and the Secretary General of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category II for a meeting on 10th July, 2018. This meeting was chaired by Smt. Suman Bala, Joint Controller General of Accounts and the staff side was represented by Com. V. Bhattacharjee, Secretary General, Com. Ravinder Kumar, Finance Secretary, AICAEA; Com. S.S. Chauhan, President, Com. A.B. Sunil Kumar, Secretary General, AIAPAO© and Com. Amole V. Sule, Secretary General, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II.
In this meeting a bird’s eye view of the 25 point charter of demands was taken and those were discussed under a broader spectrum to develop an understanding between the official side and the staff side and also to create a congenial atmosphere for mutual dialogue.
The official side offered the assurances of
1. Finalizing and recommending the Cadre Review proposals to Ministry of Finance within a month’s time but after discussion with the staff side represented by COC.
2. Convening full-fledged meetings with the National Executives of the Associations within a time frame of two weeks.
3. Holding an exclusive meeting on the restructuring of AAO(Civil) Examination and
4. Resolving major issues pending including the issue of granting recognition to All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II which has established itself as the second major Association in the Category.
The official side had also requested the staff side to reconsider their decision of holding Day Long Dharna on 12th July, 2018 and the staff had agreed to respond positively.
But most disappointingly, the office of Controller General of Accounts had issued an unilateral minutes of the said meeting on 11th July, 2018 evening not only drifting themselves away from the assurances they had given but deviating from the actual subject matters of discussion also.
The Co-ordination Committee had lodged its instant protest against the above actions of the CGA authorities vide its letter No:- COC/CA/2017/Corr-8 dated 11.07.2018 (Circulated through email/Whatsapp/website).
However, being a platform of responsible employees and officers Associations and a major force of the officers and employees working in the Civil Accounts Organization, the Co-ordination Committee behaved rationally and directed the local COCs and members not to observe the Day Long Dharna on 12th July, 2018.
The Co-ordination Committee had also decided to wait for the response of the authorities for a fort night which ends on 24th July 2018.
But, finding no sign of response from the authorities, the Co-ordination Committee has decided to implement the 2nd Phase Organizational programmes decided in the meeting of the Co-ordination Committee held on 18th June, 2018 in Delhi.
The programmes are-
1. Black Badge wearing by all members from 7th to 9th August 2018.
2. Two days Day Long Dharna from 8th to 9th August 2018 at all stations by the representatives of state/zonal/local Co-ordination Committee in front of the senior most Officers of the stations (CGA office in respect of Delhi).
We appeal upon all of you to convene meetings of the local/zonal/state Co-ordination Committees immediately after the receipt of this Circular and prepare for a showdown. There should be office to office campaign and circulation of 25 (twenty five) point charter of demands.
In order to facilitate the preparation for the programmes we are displaying the model of Black Badge below and annexing the 25 Point Charter of Demands.
With warm greetings,
(A.B.Sunilkumar) (Amol Sule) (V.Bhattacharjee) Joint Convener, COC and Secretary General Joint Convener, COC and Secretary General All India Civil Accounts Secretary General All India Association of Pay Employees Association All India Civil Accounts
IMMEDIATE CADRE REVIEW OF
GROUP B&C CADRES
Settlement of our 25 Point Charter of Demands
Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees & Officers Associations
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Immediate finalization of Cadre Review proposals of Gr. B & C Officers & Employees and its implementation without further delay after discussion with the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Employees’ & Officers’ Associations.
2. De-linking CCAS from ICAS Cadre for the purpose of promotion.
3. Grant of Recognition to AICAEA Cat-II immediately in terms of CCS (RSA) Rules, 1993 and on the basis of actual report of membership verification.
4. Grant of Level-7 of Pay Matrix to Sr. Accountants in terms of 7th CPC recommendations.
5. Grant of Non-functional scales (NFS) to AAOs of Civil Accounts Organization w.e.f. 01-01-2006 in the similar line made applicable to CSS cadres vide OM. No. 6/4/2015-Cs-I(s) dated 16-09-16 and extension of the consequential benefits as per 7th CPC recommendations in para 11.12.140 implemented vide Deptt. Of Expr. O.M. No.25-2/2017-IC/E-II (A) dated 18-06 2018.
6. Grant of entry pay to LDCs and Accountants promoted from the posts of MTS & LDC respectively as has been granted to the AAOs.
7. Grant of basic functioning facilities to the Service Associations in terms of the Govt. Rules and JCM norms:
(a) Allow uninterrupted Foreign Service facility to AICAEA like all other Central Govt. Departments.
(b) Provide Suitable Office Accommodation with Amenities to Central Headquarters of AIAPAO (Civil) and AICAEA CAT-ll
(c) Stop vindictive transfers of office bearers of the Association.
8. Formal meeting with the Association representing the examinees before restructuring of AAO (Civil) Examination and its syllabus.
9. Ensuring regular promotions and implementation of MACP on the due dates of the incumbents in all cadres by conducting DPC at regular intervals.
10. Conducting all Departmental Examinations in all cadre regularly - Grant of promotion of all eligible MTS to the post of LDC as one time measure - age relaxation for MTS and other Group- C employees as no examination was conducted between the years 2012/2015 and 2017 respectively.
11. Allowing Multi Tasking Staff to appear AAO (civil) examination being Group – C and conduct special examination for graduate multi tasking staff for the post of Accountant as has been done by C&AG.
12. Grant of promotion to eligible Sr. Accountants as AAO under the existing 10% promotional quota and ad-hoc promotions as per CGA orders dated 30-12-2016 and Government of India rules
13. Merger of the cadre of Data Entry Operators to the Cadre of Accountant/ Sr. working under the control of Pr.CCA, CBEC and Central Pension Accounting office now in isolation and performing the duties of Accountant/Sr. Accountant.
14. Filling up of vacancies in all cadres and creation of adequate P.A.O.s in CBEC due to increase in work and huge no. of DDOs after introduction of GST.
15. Issuance of orders of enhanced Qualification Pay on passing Departmental Confirmatory Examination of Accountants and AAO (C) passed candidates as per 7th CPC recommendation.
16. Grant of benefits to Gr. B Officers already granted by C&AG: Treat joining to the post of AAO after passing the AAO (C) exam as fresh appointment on the basis of date of exam/w.e.f. date of exam.
17. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAOs by holding dialogue with employees & officers Associations and implementation of the existing policy transparently without any discrimination.
18. Removal of injustice to newly recruited Accountant in the matter of granting 1st increment through rectification of the procedure of Departmental Confirmatory test.
19. Set up of “complaints committees” under all heads of the Departments in terms of the “Sexual harassment of women at work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013”.
20. in promotional avenues of secretarial assistance through creation of posts and promotion of eligible persons working in Civil Accounts organization
21. Counting of service for grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant–
(a)From the date passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
(b)From the 1st July of the next year of passing open examination conducted by SSC as per orders of DoPT and MHA.
22. Settlement of all pending Compassionate Appointment cases.
23. Introduction of Sparrow in all cadres.
24. Removal of eligibility condition of 8 years for deputation of AAOs.
25. Stoppage of re- employment of retired employees.