COPY OF THE A.I.C.A.E.A. LETTER DATED 10TH JULY 2018 TO C.G.A.All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2018/219 Dated: 10.07.2018
Shri Anthony Lianzuala,
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
4th Floor, GPOA, Block-E, INA,
New Delhi – 110023
Subject: - Request for Meeting on Charter Of Demands of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
I have been directed to state that National Executives meeting of this Association held on 18th & 19th June 2018 has observed with extreme disappointment that, even after a year of taking change of the office of CGA, the present Controller General of Accounts has not convened a single meeting with the National Executive of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association. All India Civil Accounts Employees Association is a recognized Association and no earlier CGA had taken such a position. They had convened regular meetings with the National Executives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and always endeavored to resolve the grievances of the employees.
The, meeting of the National Executives therefore, adopted a fresh Charter of Demands and directed me to forward the same to you with the request of convening the meeting with the National Executives of the Association without further delay.
I am therefore, enclosing herewith the charter of demand and request you to kindly convene the meeting at your earliest convenience.
Enclo:- Charter of Demands
Revised Charter of Demands of AICAEA finalized by National Executive Meeting held at New Delhi on 18th & 19th June, 2018
1. Immediate submission of Cadre Review Report of Gr. B & Gr. C Officers and Employees and immediate implementation thereof after discussion with the Co-ordination Committee of Civil Accounts Officers’ & Employees’ Associations.
2. Filling up of vacancies in all cadres.
3. Implementation of 7th CPC recommendation and grant corresponding G.P of Rs. 4,600/- to Sr. Accountants (Level-7 of Pay Matrix).
4. Grant of Promotion to all eligible MTS to the post of LDC as one time measure.
5. Grant of promotion to the eligible Senior Accountants to the post of AAOs against existing 10% promotion Quota and Ad-hoc Promotion in terms of C.G.A. Orders Dt. 31.12.2016 as discussed in the letter No:- AICAEA-AICAEA Cat-II/HQ/A-2/2018/156 dated 09.05.2018.
6. Issuance of orders of enhanced Qualification Pay on passing Departmental Confirmatory Examination of Accountants and AAO© passed candidates as per 7th CPC recommendation.
7. Ensuring regular promotion and implementation of MACP on the due date of the incumbents in all cadres.
8. Immediately bringing back/ allotment of work for newly formed RPAO, Jute Cell (Under RPAO Textiles), Min of Commerce as per provisions of CAM.
9. Following the Govt. Rules and JCM norms:
(a) Allowing uninterrupted Foreign Service facility to AICAEA like all other Central Govt. Departments.
(b) Stoppage of vindictive transfers of office bearers of the Association.
10. Grant of entry pay to LDCs and Accountants promoted from the post of MTS & LDC respectively as has been granted to the AAOs.
11. Discussion of the proposal of Association on restructuring of AAO (Civil) Examination.
12. Conducting all Departmental Examinations of all cadres regularly.
13. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAOs by holding dialogue with employees & officers Associations and implementation of the existing policy transparently without any discrimination.
14. Promotion of 12th Class Pass Group ‘C’ (Multi-Tasking Staff) as LDC on the basis of Limited Departmental Qualifying Examination 2017 under Rule 5(3) of CCAS (Lower Division Clerk Group ‘C’ Post) Recruitment Rules, 2010 – removal of discrimination in counting of seniority for posting regarding.
15. Counting of service for grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant–
(a) From the date passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
(b) From the 1st July of the next year of passing open examination conducted by SSC as per orders of DoPT and MHA.
16. Removal of injustice to newly recruited Accountant in the matter of granting 1st increment through rectification of the procedure of Departmental Confirmatory test.
17. Grant of two financial up gradation to MTS under ACP scheme who had completed 24 years of service before implementation of MACP Scheme as has been done by the O/o the Pr. Of Audit and Director, Economic and service Ministries, Delhi vide order dated 24.06.2014.
18. Removal of anomaly in grade pay arisen in PAO, CRPF after amalgamation of the office in Civil Accounts Organization.
19. Settlement of all pending Compassionate Appointment cases.
20. Introduction of Sparrow in all cadres.
21. Setting up of complaints committees under all heads of the Departments in terms of the “Sexual harassment of women at work place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013”.
22. Creation of adequate P.A.O.s in CBEC setup as huge no. of DDOs increased after introduction of GST.
23. Stoppage of re- employment of retired employees.