All India Civil Accounts Employees’ Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg,
New Delhi -110001
No: AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2013/60 Dated: 11th February, 2013
Shri Jawhar Thakur,
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
Loknayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi – 110003
Subject: Formal meeting with the National Executive members of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
With reference to the discussion held between us on 24th January 2013 in your chamber on the above mentioned subject, I on behalf of this Association request you to kindly convene a formal meeting with the National Executives of this Association at your earliest convenience. The issues we propose to discuss in the meeting are enclosed herewith in the form of “Charter of Demands”.
Since some of the issues referred to by us for discussion and settlement are common to the members of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category-II, a joint meeting may kindly be convened where National Executive members of both Associations could be present.
The date of the meeting may kindly be intimated to us atleast a fortnight ahead so that our outstation National Executive members could procure reservations for their to and fro journey to Delhi and back.
Enclo: as above
Copy to all National Executive members.
Charter Of Demands
1. (a) Filling up of vacant posts through Special Recruitment, absorption of Deputationists and regularisation of contract workers.
(b) Augmentation of staff strength to cater the need for new functional areas of Civil Accounts Organisation
2. Cadre Review in the Civil Accounts Organisation on functional requirements and grant of appropriate Pay & Grade pay to different cadres:-
MTS: Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Accounts Assistant: Grade Pay Rs.2400/- (By upgrading the post of LDCs)
Senior Accountant Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/- (Posts of Accountants to be merged. DEOs are to be re-designated as Sr. Accountants and merged with their existing strength.)
AAO: Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- in PB-2. 30% posts by promotion of Sr. Accountant on seniority with removal of condition of 53 years of age for eligibility and 70% by AAO © examination.
3. Settlement of the problems on e-payment system.
4. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of check-off system as per Government instructions.
5. Grant of I & II financial upgradation under original ACP Scheme and benefit of III financial Upgradation under new MACP Scheme.
6. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
7. Grant Pay Scale of Rs: 1350-2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgments.
8. Restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC for GR-D/MTS.
9. Settlement of cadre problem in PAO, CRPF arisen after amalgamation of the office in Civil Accounts Organisation.
10. Decentralization of CPAO and formation of regional offices to make the very purpose of operation of Pension Accounting Offices effective and conveniently accessible to old aged Pensioners.
11. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAO and implementation of the policy transparently. Deportation of all AAOs brought on deputation basis.
12. Grant of 4 increments on passing DCT between the periods from 01.01.73 to 31.05.83 and 3 increments to others for passing DCT.
13. Provision of amenities to the Central Office of AICAEA.
14. As has been done in earlier occasions and granted by Defence Accounts Department, grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6 CPC recommendations.
15. Issuing of Gradation Lists of all cadres immediately.