Letters to CGA by All India Civil Accounts Employees Association for formal meeting on charter of Demands
All India Civil Accounts Employees Association
(RECOGNISED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
16-A, Akbar Road Hutments, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
New Delhi: - 110011 Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi-110001
No: AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2015/78 Dated: 04.02.2015
Shri Jawahar Thakur,
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
New Delhi – 110003
Subject:- Request for convening meeting with the National Executives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and All India Civil Accounts Employees Association Category – II.
In continuation of our letter No: - AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2015/51 dated 21.01.2015, we are enclosing herewith the list of the items (Charter of Demands) we wish to discuss in the meeting we have requested for.
The date and time of the meeting may kindly be informed to us atleast a fortnight ahead so that our outstation National Executive members could procure Railway Reservations for attending the meeting.
Enclo: as above
CHATER OF DEMANDS
1. Filling up of vacant posts and regularization of contract /outsourced workers.
a) Withdrawal of O.M. dated 22nd January 2015 issued by PCCA, CBDT declaring the DEOs as surplus and adjustment of DEOs as Senior Accountants.
b) As per orders dated 23-01-2013 issued by Ministry of Labour grant of minimum wage to those who are working against regular posts.
2. Augmentation of staff strength to cater the need for new functional areas of Civil Accounts Organization.
3. Cadre Review in the Civil Accounts Organization on functional requirements and grant of appropriate Pay & Grade pay to different cadres.
a. Accounts Assistant( by upgradation of post of LDCs ) – Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- PB 1
b. Staff Car Driver Gr. II and Stenographer Gr. III - Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- PB 1
c. Accountant -20%, DEO Grade A and Junior
Hindi Translator (converting as Accountant) - Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- PB 2
d. Sr. Accountant - 80%, Data Entry Operator Grade B/
Hindi Translator (Converting as Sr. Accountant)
Stenographer Gr. I/Steno Gr. II (P. S.) - Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-PB 2
e. Sr. Accountant- on completion of 4 years GP 4800 PB 2
/ Computer Operator - Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-PB 2
f. Asstt. Accounts Officer & Sr. Private Secretary (AAO –
30% posts by promotion of Sr. Accountant on seniority
with removal of condition of 53 years of age for
eligibility and 70% by AAO(c) examination - Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB-2
g. AAO Grade II on completion of 4 years Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-PB 3
4. Formation of independent Department Of Accounts under CGA.
5. Imparting training and grant of incentive for implementation of e-payment system.
6. Removal of discrimination in the date of effect of Promotion and grant of date of effect of promotion from 1st January of the year to all cadres.
7. Grant of recognition to AICAEA CAT-II and implementation of check-off-system as per Government instructions.
8. Adoption of mutually agreed transfer policy for AAOs and implementation of the policy transparently, deportation of all AAOs working on deputation basis from other organizations and filling up of such vacant posts by providing promotion to Civil Accounts Employees.
9. Allotment of one seat in the National Council,(JCM) and 2nd seat in Departmental Council(JCM) to All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
10. Grant of benefit of II ACP to Sr. Accountant appointed as Accountant on passing departmental competitive examination conducted by SSC.
11. Grant Pay Scale of Rs. 1350-2200 from 01.01.86 to DEOs as has been granted by the Defence Accounts Department as well as in terms of the CAT judgments.
- As per decision of Supreme Court, payment of arrears in cash from 01.01.1996 to 18-02-2003 to Sr. Accountants due to upgradation of pay scale from 1-1-1996 .
13. Restoration of 5% promotional quota to the post of LDC for Gr-D/MTS and clearing of backlog by promoting all eligible MTS to the grade of LDC as a onetime measure.
14. Grant of two financial up gradation to MTS under ACP scheme who had completed 24 years of service before implementation of MACP Scheme as has done by the O/o the Pr. of Audit and Director, Economic service Ministries, Delhi vide order No:- AMG.I/Admn-1/32 dated 24.06.2014 .
15. Grant of Headquarter allowance to Sr.PS/PS/Stenos posted in office of CGA.
16. Removal of injustice to newly recruited Accountant in the matter of granting 1st increment through rectification of the procedure of Departmental Confirmatory test and also imparting training to the candidates.
17. Removal of anomaly in grade pay arisen in PAO, CRPF after amalgamation of the office in Civil Accounts Organization.
18. Decentralization of CPAO and formation of regional offices to make the very purpose of operation of Pension Accounting Offices effective and conveniently accessible to old aged Pensioners.
19. Grant of 4 increments on passing DCT.
20. Provision of alternative accommodation and amenities to the Central Office of AICAEA.
21. Relaxation for revision of option for fixation of pay in the revised pay structure for persons promoted to the grade of Asstt. Accounts Officer (AAO) after 01.01.2006.
22. As has been done in earlier occasions and granted by Defence Accounts Department, Grant of honorarium for checking of pay fixation cases and pension cases after implementation of 6th CPC recommendations.
23. Issuing of updated Gradation Lists of all cadres with indications of date of appointment in the grade- basic pay and grade pay immediately.
24. Settlement of all pending compassionate appointment cases expeditiously.
25. No redeployment of retired officers and employees in the Civil Accounts Organization.