REQUEST LETTER FROM A.I.C.A.E.A. TO C.G.A TO RE-SCHEDULED THE MEETING RESTRUCTURING OF AAO (CIVIL) EXAMINATION ON 17TH AUGUST 2018
ACCEPTED BY THE AUTHORITIES
ACCEPTED BY THE AUTHORITIES
(RECOGNIZED BY GOVT. OF INDIA)
Central Office: - Address for Communication:-
Room No. 351, ‘B’ Wing, 17/2 – C, P & T Quarters,
Loknayak Bhawan, Kali Bari Marg,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 New Delhi-110001
No:- AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2018/334 Dated: 06.08.2018
Shri Anthony Lianzuala,
Controller General of Accounts,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
4th Floor, GPOA, Block-E, INA,
New Delhi – 110023
Subject:- Restructuring of AAO(Civil) Examination.
I have been directed to refer the OM. No. A-34012/Online/MF.CGA/ (E)/ 594 dated 3rd August, 2018 of your office regarding taking a meeting on the restructuring of AAO (Civil) Examination by the Additional Controller General of Accounts on 10th August 2018 at 3.30.pm wherein it has been stated that this Association may depute only two persons for the meeting and draw your kind attention to the following few lines-
1. The candidates appearing the AAO (Civil) Examinations being exclusively the members of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, it is the primary responsibility of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association to ensure that the issues concerning with the AAO (Civil) Examinations are taken care of by this Association which is not applicable to any other Service Associations functioning in the Civil Accounts organization. Under this back ground, when the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association vide its letter No. AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2018/191 dated 26.05.2018 had requested for convening a full-fledged meeting between the apex authorities of Controller General of Accounts and the National Executives of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association for detailed discussion of entire proposal, your office vide letter No. A-34012/Online/MF.CGA/ (E)/ 522 dated 20th June, 2018 had kindly asked the Association to submit its comments and feedbacks on the proposals circulated by your office vide OM No:- A-34012/Online/MF.CGA (E)/522 dated 15th May 2018 within 30th June, 2018 so that a meaningful and pointed discussion could be there. On receipt of this understanding, the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association vide its letter No. AICAEA/HQ/A-2/2018/215 dated 29.06.2018 had submitted its detailed suggestions analytically both for the proposals on revised examination pattern and the Syllabus separately with the request to give a fair opportunity to it for oral deposition to the submission on the ground that, the future candidates for the AAO (Civil) Examination could feel that their spoke persons ( i.e. All India Civil Accounts Employees Association) has been accorded ample opportunity to place their views for consideration by the authorities.
2. It is on record that, despite existence of various other service Associations apart from All India Civil Accounts Employees Association, the office of the Controller General of Accounts had convened an exclusive meeting with the National Executive of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association on 22nd May 2006 before bringing modifications in the pattern of the erstwhile Junior Accounts (Civil) Examination. It is also apparent from the minutes of the said meeting (copy enclosed) that, appreciating the true all India character of All India Civil Accounts Employees Association (as it has all India membership base and its National Executive members are spread over different parts of the country), all important National Executive Members of the Association were invited to take part in the meeting. Not only was this, after the formation of the Civil Accounts Organization way back in 1976, the initial Junior Accounts (Civil) Examination too was made operational after detailed consultation with the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association.
3. Though the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association is not against the outlook of wider consultations but it was extremely disappointing for the largest number of members of this Association to find that the space and time sought by their Association for discussing such a crucial matter concerning with their future have been allotted to others who have neither sought to discuss the issue nor having any concern.
4. As par the underlying meaning of stake holders, All India Civil Accounts Employees Association and its members are the only stake holders in this matter. But selectively some of the employees and officers Associations have also been called for discussion on the pretext of being recognized Associations and one of the Service Associations representing 21(twenty one) % employees of its cadre has been denied the opportunity of offering its suggestions on the plea of not granted recognition while no such a condition is applicable for determining a stake holder and it is therefore, a discrimination.
Sir, in pursuance of the discussion made above and keeping in view the importance of the item and the precedents on record, the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association likes to request that-
1. An exclusive meeting between the official side and the National Executive Members of the All India Civil Accounts Employees Association may kindly be convened in which at last a team of ten senior level National Executive Members from different stations may be allowed to take part.
2. The date of the meeting may kindly be re-scheduled on 17th August 2018 as the National Executive Members of the Association shall come to attend the scheduled meetings on 16th and 17th August 2018 with the official side for discussion of 23 point Charter of Demands and with the Internal Cadre Review Committee for discussion on Cade Review proposals respectively.
Enclo: as above.